Revitalized Blighted Properties with Land Banks October 7, 2014 – 1:00 PM EST

Jeremey Newberg CEO customerservice at lormaneducation.net
Wed Oct 1 15:18:37 EDT 2014

Lorman Education Services

Dear Colleague,

We would like to personally invite you to join us at my upcoming Lorman Education Services live webinar Revitalized Blighted Properties with Land Banks [http://www.lormaneducation.com/training/live-webinar-revitalize-blighted-properties-with-land-banks-392545?c=1&p=14315] on Tues, October 7th, at 1:00 PM EST.

Blighted, vacant and abandoned properties bring down the values of surrounding properties and threaten the stability of neighborhoods. A land bank authority can serve as a vital tool to help stabilize neighborhoods and find solutions to put these properties back into productive use. The key to success is applying the strengths of a land bank with planning and redevelopment tools in a public-private partnership. Attend our live webinar and learn about the tools and techniques that you can use to
get on the road to success with land bank programs in your community.

During this live webinar we will review:

- Difference between a land bank and redevelopment authority
- How a county and city can deploy the powers of a land bank to strategically stabilize properties
- Raise development capital
- Examples of successful land banks and factors of their success
- The right strategy for your community
Join us at the conclusion of the webinar for a live question and answer session.

Register Today [http://www.lormaneducation.com/training/live-webinar-revitalize-blighted-properties-with-land-banks-392545?c=1&p=14315]

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Jeremey Newberg, CEO
Capital Access, Inc.

John Kromer
University Of Pennsylvania

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com.

Call 1-866-352-9539 for assistance.

To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormaneducation.com to your whitelist in your email client.

Learn more about how to add lormaneducation.com to your whitelist at:

[http://www.lormaneducation.com/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=14315&md=518463:8:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAxOjM5ODcyODI3MTYg]

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.