[AfriAm-Smith] Revitalize Blighted Properties With Land Banks - OnDemand Webinar

Resource Government OnDemand Webinars customerservice at resourcegovernment.net
Thu Nov 20 14:45:04 EST 2014

Resource Government
Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:18:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg]

Revitalize Blighted Properties With Land Banks
View at your convenience 24/7, for 90 days - 89 min

Learn More
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/ondemand/392545EAU?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg&discount_code=&]

Credits*: CLE, CPE

Drive housing stabilization, revitalization and economic growth in your community with best practices for land bank programs.

Blighted, vacant and abandoned properties bring down the values of surrounding properties and threaten the stability of neighborhoods. A land bank authority can serve as a vital tool to help stabilize neighborhoods and find solutions to put these properties back into productive use. The key to success is applying the strengths of a land bank with planning and redevelopment tools in a public-private partnership. Attend this ondemand webinar and learn about the tools and techniques that you can
use to get on the road to success with land bank programs in your community.

MORE [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/ondemand/392545EAU?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg]

				John Kromer   University Of Pennsylvania

				 Jeremey Newberg   Capital Access, Inc.

OnDemand Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?item=250478&c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg]

Membership + OnDemand Webinar
Best Value $395
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg&item=250478&item2=232499&discount_code=X5538282]

Audio & Reference Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg&item=250476]

OnDemand Webinar ID: 392545EAU | Priority Code: 3941-6935-69

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/ondemand/392545EAU?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.resourcegovernment.net
Phone: 1-866-411-6211
Email: info at resourcegovernment.net

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?c=1&p=3941693569&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=528780:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg]

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-411-6211

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3941693569&md=528780:27:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTIwOjQxMjQwNjk0NTcg]