[AfriAm-Smith] GASB 34: Financial Reporting for State and Local Governments - Register Today

Lorman Live Webinars customerservice at lormanwebinars.com
Tue Nov 4 07:20:54 EST 2014

Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]

GASB 34: FINANCIAL REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
Dec 2 - 1 pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/394539?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]

Credits*: CAC, CPE, CPE

Gain new insights with a comprehensive overview of government financial reporting from beginning to end.

Recent financial difficulties of state and local government finances, highlighted by some noteworthy bankruptcy filings, have prompted increased attention on governmental financial statements. The financial statements of these governments and governmental entities can be very confusing, even for the experienced accountant. This live webinar will explain the overall financial reporting model used by governments under GASB 34 and help you understand the types of information that can be gleaned
from the financial statements and what that information means. The live webinar will also discuss some very important accounting areas (such as pensions) and how those accounting areas are reflected in governmental financial statements.

Learning Objectives
•	You will be able to identify the difference between a measurement focus and basis of accounting.
•	You will be able to discuss the differences between GAAP financial statements and a CAFR.
•	You will be able to explain basic components of GAAP financial statements.
•	You will be able to review new accounting rules on the horizon.

MORE [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/394539?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]

				Warren Ruppel CPA Marks Paneth LLP

Live Webinar + CD
Best Value $168
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg&item=251396&item2=251422&discount_code=J7161836]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/addcart.php?item=251396&c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg&item=251422]

Live Webinar ID: 394539 | Priority Code: 3911-8399-36

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/394539?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.lormanwebinars.com
Phone: 1-866-352-9539
Email: info at lormanwebinars.com

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/u/?c=1&p=3911839936&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=525780:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3911839936&md=525780:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMTA0OjQwODc2NzEyODUg]