[AfriAm-Smith] Solutions to control health care costs

Aetna Aetna at aetna.messages2.com
Mon Nov 3 14:12:09 EST 2014

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://links.mkt2614.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NzI1NTQyNwS2&r=NzkwMzY0MTY3MDMS1&j=NTYwMjcwOTE1S0&mt=1&rt=0 into your browser.
AETNA (R)

Quality health plans & benefits
Healthier living
Financial well-being
Intelligent solutions

Take control of your health plan costs

Start focusing on your long-term health benefit costs
Get started now >
 http://links.mkt2614.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=NzI1NTQyNwS2&r=NzkwMzY0MTY3MDMS1&b=2&j=NTYwMjcwOTE1S0&mt=1&rt=0

Lower expenses and boost productivity with an Aetna health plan

The right health benefits and health insurance plan can make all
the difference for your business - and ultimately your community.
You can look to us for health plan solutions that fit your budget
and help keep your employees healthy. That's how we're helping to
build healthy communities across [state name].

Healthier employees and a healthier bottom line

You don't have to choose between affordable and quality health plans.
We have a full spectrum of health plans with:
* Affordable plans that meet your budget
* Network solutions that offer choices and help control costs
* Employee tools that help members manage their health 24/7
* Wellness and specialty offerings that help keep your
employees healthy

Learn more and get started today

We're ready to work with you to build healthier communities across
[state name]. Click here or contact your broker to see how a new