[AfriAm-Smith] Could Interactive Content Help Your ROI?

Jon Lizotte, SnapApp team at snapapp.com
Sun Nov 2 11:21:40 EST 2014

<http://info.snapapp.com/ROI-InteractiveContent.html?utm_source=roiemail&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC-ROI>
Hi Lloyd-

MarketingProfs estimates that 93% of B2B marketers are currently using content marketing as part of their demand generation strategy and 58% of them plan to increase their content marketing budget over the next 12 months.
That’s a lot of marketers creating a lot of content. With a sea of content, how are you standing out? It’s not just standing out you need to worry about, it is also proving your content’s ROI. Are you able to show your content’s ROI?
Engage With Your Content
Interactive content allows you to start a dialogue with your prospects and customers and that connection means results! We’re talking 40% conversion rates!
But don't take our word for it, see what YOUR ROI <http://info.snapapp.com/ROI-InteractiveContent.html?utm_source=roiemail&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC-ROI> could be from interactive content.
 <http://info.snapapp.com/ROI-InteractiveContent.html?utm_source=roiemail&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC-ROI>
Wondering what exactly interactive content is?
Read our white paper <http://info.snapapp.com/WhatIsInteractiveContent.html?utm_source=roiemail&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC-RO> and see what interactive content is and why it works.

 <http://info.snapapp.com/WhatIsInteractiveContent.html?utm_source=roiemail&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC-RO>
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458