[AfriAm-Smith] A message from Plenocity

Plenocity reply at plenocityverify.com
Sun Mar 30 13:38:15 EDT 2014

A message from Plenocity, LLC

This email is to inform you that your business information has been listed in the Plenocity Business Services Directory. Profiles in the Plenocity Business Services Directory are created from private and publicly available sources of information and contributions from the Plenocity community. From time to time our partners may use the directory to send valuable and relevant industry news that may be useful to your job or your business.

We respect your right to privacy. If you do not wish for your business information to be included in the Plenocity directory, simply click here http://e.plenocityverify.com/l.jsp?d=1456.3011.1399.3Tl4BmrSPcg..A to opt-out or use the opt-out footer below.

Thank you,
Plenocity, LLC
We respect your privacy. Please click here http://e.plenocityverify.com/Eloop.Form.html?f=p&c=1399&i=1&a=3Tl4BmrSPcg..A&t=1456 to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You will no longer receive emails from us.

Plenocity
2451 N McMullen Booth Rd. Suite 261
Clearwater, FL 33759
US