[AfriAm-Smith] Local economies improve through small business growth
customerservice at lormaneducation.net
Wed Jun 25 15:03:48 EDT 2014
Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormaneducation.net/?c=1&p=14315&md=493449:9:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjI1OjM3NTkxMDcyMDgg++DISCOUNT_LINK_VAL++]
Are you doing enough to support the small businesses that support your community?
Leaders or Feeders: What Governments Can Do To Help Grow Small Businesses [http://www.lormaneducation.net/392921?c=1&p=14315] 90 Minute Live Webinar
July 23, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
Government officials and elected leaders are facing intense pressure to demonstrate job growth, but conventional big business recruitment efforts involve large budget and staff time commitments - and seldom pay off. This live webinar will help you get inside the mind of a small business owner and understand their assumptions and challenges. We will then examine methods being used by large and small communities across the country to help support small business growth by providing relatively
low-cost types of assistance. These "feeder" types of assistance focus on cultivating a robust, highly interconnected small business environment that can catalyze growth faster than conventional methods.
View The Agenda and Register Here [http://www.lormaneducation.net/training/392921#agenda?c=1&p=14315]
Della G. Rucker AICP, CEcD
Wise Economy Workshop, LLC - Principal, Wise Economy Workshop, LLC and Wise Fool Press
- More than 20 years experience in economic development, urban planning and community revitalization
- Presented trainings, panel discussions and plenary speeches at over 100 national, regional and state conferences and events
- Writer of The Local Economy Revolution: What's Changed and How You Can Help; managing editor of EngagingCities; regular contributor to Planning Commissioner's Journal and editor of Why This Work Matters
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) and a Certified Economic Developer (CEcD), awarded by the International Economic Development Council
- Master of community planning with a concentration in economic development, University of Cincinnati
- Can be contacted at 513-288-6613, della.rucker at wiseeconomy.com, Twitter: @dellarucker, LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dellarucker or website: www.wiseeconomy.com
Register [http://www.lormaneducation.net/392921?c=1&p=14315] today before this event fills.
Can't attend? Pre-order [http://www.lormaneducation.net/392921?c=1&p=14315] a CD & Manual from this event. EMAIL SETTINGS [http://firstname.lastname@example.org&md=493449:10:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjI1OjM3NTkxMDcyMDgg]
Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539
This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Smith