[AfriAm-Smith] Why 600,000 small businesses use Paychex

Jeff Titzler jeff987 at clearslidemail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:19:15 EDT 2014

Dear LLOYD,  I hope all is
well.  I am reaching out to you as I am the small business consultant
covering the area.  I would like to introduce myself and put
together a comparison on how you currently process your payroll with one of our
many payroll solutions.  Would you be open to a call this week or next
week?

 Paychex
currently services over 600,000 clients nationwide and focuses primarily on
small business payroll and HR benefits.

 If this
week or next doesn't week, just let me know a better time.

 Thanks
again and I look forward to speaking to you!

Jeffrey
J Titzler

Small
Business Payroll Consultant

Paychex,
Inc.

Direct:
585-218-6709

Office:
800-428-8170
ext. 86709

Cell:
585-319-3433

Why work with
Jeff at Paychex

Please click the link below to view:
https://www.clearslide.com/view/mail?oeID=2DL9PMDEXHEK5PHBKA4H

Sent by ClearSlide Inc. on behalf of Paychex
http://www.clearslide.com/
548 Market St., Suite 21265, San Francisco, CA 94104

    https://www.clearslide.com/view/epref?vID=2DL9PMDEXHEK5PHBKA4H
    Click the link above to stop receiving email