[AfriAm-Smith] Social Media in the Public Sector Field Guide: Designing and Implementing Strategies and Policies

Lorman Bookstore customerservice at lormaneducation.net
Wed Jun 11 08:34:36 EDT 2014

Social Media in the Public Sector Field Guide: Designing and Implementing Strategies and Policies

Price: $40.00

Order Now!
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3578919091&md=490332:10:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjExOjM3MjgzNzgxMDUg&item=236551]

Stocked with real-life examples and case studies, this book explores myriad social media tools and provides step-by-step guidance on how to implement them based on mission, goals, and strategy. Written in a jargon-free and accessible style, the book is a go-to resource for anyone in government who wants to put the power of social media to work for their organization.

Order Now!
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3578919091&md=490332:11:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjExOjM3MjgzNzgxMDUg&item=236551]

Authored By
Ines Mergel, Bill Greeves
Jossey-Bass;
(Nov. 2012)

Order Now!
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3578919091&md=490332:12:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjExOjM3MjgzNzgxMDUg&item=236551]

3 EASY WAYS TO PURCHASE:

ONLINE: [http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3578919091&md=490332:13:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjExOjM3MjgzNzgxMDUg&item=236551]

PHONE:	1-866-352-9539

EMAIL:	customerservice at lormaneducation.net

Your priority code is: 3578-9190-91
Product ID: 9781118109939ISBN

Call 1-866-352-9539 for assistance.

To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist at
http://www.lormaneducation.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3578919091&md=490332:15:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNjExOjM3MjgzNzgxMDUg
This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.