[AfriAm-Smith] Government Email: Public or Private Record? - OnDemand Webinar

Resource Government OnDemand Webinars customerservice at resourcegovernment.net
Wed Jul 30 17:29:45 EDT 2014

Resource Government
Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]

Government Email: Public or Private Record?
View at your convenience 24/7, for 90 days - 90 min

Learn More
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/ondemand/393097EAU?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg&discount_code=&]

Credits*: CLE

Dirty laundry and county board meetings – what do these have in common? Both could be subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

Whether and when electronic communications such as emails, text messages, social media posts and tweets are subject to public records laws is a confusing and challenging question for public officials and journalists alike. This on-demand webinar explains when such electronic communications must be disclosed and when they may remain confidential. The on-demand webinar also discusses the pitfalls to be avoided by public bodies dealing with confidential communications, as well as by citizens
seeking access to an open government. This on-demand webinar discusses current trends nationally so that you can keep pace with this timely and dynamic topic.  You also will learn the risks - and benefits - of litigating public records disputes, including the possibility of substantial attorneys’ fees awards.

MORE [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/ondemand/393097EAU?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]

				Mary Ellen Roy   Phelps Dunbar LLP

				 Dan Zimmerman   Phelps Dunbar LLP

OnDemand Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?item=247615&c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]

Membership + OnDemand Webinar
Best Value $395
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg&item=247615&item2=232499&discount_code=X5538282]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg&item=247617]

OnDemand Webinar ID: 393097EAU | Priority Code: 3665-4894-54

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/ondemand/393097EAU?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]

Access for FREE when you become a Gold Member

Join now and get Five free live webinars, unlimited webinars, and product discounts.

Join Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/membership/?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:27:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.resourcegovernment.net
Phone: 1-866-411-6211
Email: info at resourcegovernment.net

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?c=1&p=3665489454&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=501240:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-411-6211

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3665489454&md=501240:30:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzMwOjM4MjgyODQyMDUg]