[AfriAm-Smith] Creating a Successful Media Relations Strategy - Register Today

Lorman Live Webinars customerservice at lormanwebinars.com
Fri Jul 18 07:53:09 EDT 2014

Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]

CREATING A SUCCESSFUL MEDIA RELATIONS STRATEGY
Aug 20 - 1 pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/394102?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]

Credits*: CLE

Hear practical and proven media relation strategies and methods from a nationally recognized leader.

In an age of social media and a 24-hour news cycle, failing to pay attention to media relations can be a costly error. Even small town communities and the public officials that lead those communities must be prepared for potential high profile crisis situations and challenges, and the barrage of media coverage that will often ensue. The only way to survive is through strategic communications planning and preparation. This live webinar will help you understand the social-media and never off
media context in which we live and how media relations can tie directly in with legal and even government relations challenges. You will learn the essential elements to being prepared, including: developing key messages for your organization, creating core media materials, understanding the role of new media in your preparations, the value of developing media relationships, and the many forms of media outreach available.

KEY AGENDA POINTS:

	* The Importance of Understanding the Media
	* The Policy - Communications Nexus
	* Mechanics of the Game

Special Offer:  First 20 Registrants Receive $20 Off.  Use Discount Code J7090473

MORE [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/394102?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]

				Frank Maisano   Bracewell & Giuliani LLP

Live Webinar + CD
Best Value $168
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg&item=248838&item2=248857&discount_code=I9876313]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/addcart.php?item=248838&c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg&item=248857]

Live Webinar ID: 394102 | Priority Code: 3633-5515-86

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/394102?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.lormanwebinars.com
Phone: 1-866-352-9539
Email: info at lormanwebinars.com

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/u/?c=1&p=3633551586&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=498041:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3633551586&md=498041:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzE4OjM4MDE3Nzg3OTIg]