[AfriAm-Smith] Creating a Successful Media Relations Strategy

Resource Government Live Webinars customerservice at resourcegovernment.net
Tue Jul 8 13:21:48 EDT 2014

Resource Government
Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

Creating a Successful Media Relations Strategy
Aug 20 - 1pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394102?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

Credits*: CLE

Hear practical and proven media relation strategies and methods from a nationally recognized leader.

In an age of social media and a 24-hour news cycle, failing to pay attention to media relations can be a costly error. Even small town communities and the public officials that lead those communities must be prepared for potential high profile crisis situations and challenges, and the barrage of media coverage that will often ensue. The only way to survive is through strategic communications planning and preparation. This live webinar will help you understand the social-media and never off
media context in which we live and how media relations can tie directly in with legal and even government relations challenges. You will learn the essential elements to being prepared, including: developing key messages for your organization, creating core media materials, understanding the role of new media in your preparations, the value of developing media relationships, and the many forms of media outreach available.

Key Agenda Points

	* The Importance of Understanding the Media
	* The Policy - Communications Nexus
	* Mechanics of the Game

MORE [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394102?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

				Frank Maisano   Bracewell & Giuliani LLP

Membership + Live Webinar
Best Value $395
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg&item=248838&item2=232499&discount_code=X5538282]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?item=248838&c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg&item=248857]

Live Webinar ID: 394102 | Priority Code: 3627-6888-41

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394102?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

Access for FREE when you become a Gold Member

Join now and get Five free live webinars, unlimited webinars, and product discounts.

Join Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/membership/?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:27:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.resourcegovernment.net
Phone: 1-866-411-6211
Email: info at resourcegovernment.net

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?c=1&p=3627688841&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=495937:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-411-6211

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3627688841&md=495937:30:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzA4OjM3ODAxNTIwOTQg]