[AfriAm-Smith] What Governments Can Do To Help Small Business Growth - Register Today

Lorman Live Webinars customerservice at lormanwebinars.com
Wed Jul 2 07:40:09 EDT 2014

Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]

LEADERS OR FEEDERS: WHAT GOVERNMENTS CAN DO TO HELP GROW SMALL BUSINESSES
Jul 23 - 1 pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/392921?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]

Credits*: AICP, CPE, CPE

Learn Methods Used Across the Country to Help Support Small Business Growth

Government officials and elected leaders are facing intense pressure to demonstrate job growth, but conventional big business recruitment efforts involve large budget and staff time commitments - and seldom pay off.  Governments are increasingly seeing a need to focus economic development efforts on small business growth, but they soon discover that the same methods cannot be applied – that small businesses have very different needs and expectations.  This live webinar will help you get inside
the mind of a small business owner and understand their assumptions and challenges.  We will then examine methods being used by large and small communities across the country to help support small business growth by providing relatively low-cost types of assistance. These “feeder” types of assistance focus on cultivating a robust, highly interconnected small business environment that can catalyze growth faster than conventional methods.  We will also examine effective roles that governments can
play in actively changing a community’s small business environment through targeted efforts that make the best use of governments’ strengths and capacities.

Learning Objectives
•	You will be able to identify the different worlds of small businesses and governments.
•	You will be able to explain care and feeding of small business growth.
•	You will be able to discuss communicating and streamlining.
•	You will be able to explain using small business incentives wisely.

Special Offer:  First 20 Registrants Receive $20 Off.  Use Discount Code J7090473

MORE [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/392921?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]

				Della G. Rucker AICP, CEcD Wise Economy Workshop, LLC

Live Webinar + CD
Best Value $168
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg&item=248370&item2=248380&discount_code=R1484915]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/addcart.php?item=248370&c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg&item=248380]

Live Webinar ID: 392921 | Priority Code: 3611-1167-12

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/392921?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.lormanwebinars.com
Phone: 1-866-352-9539
Email: info at lormanwebinars.com

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/u/?c=1&p=3611116712&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=494153:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3611116712&md=494153:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwNzAyOjM3NjI4MTM0NDQg]