[AfriAm-Smith] Invitation to Discuss Career Services Technology and Initiatives

Jordan McDonald jmcdonald at symplicity.com
Thu Jan 30 12:04:21 EST 2014

Hi Lloyd,

I hope your new year is off to a great start! My name is Jordan McDonald and I represent Symplicity, the market leader in career services software and provider of Career Services Manager, which powers more than 1,000 university career centers. As a professional dedicated to enhancing membership services, I wanted to reach out to inform you of our newly released ACHIEVE Career Services Manager (CSM) (http://symplicity.com/career_services_manager_achieve), a career services solution specifically devoted to associations.

ACHIEVE CSM is designed exclusively for associations to enhance membership services by providing members with robust career preparation tools, and expansive networking and mentoring opportunities throughout the job search process.

ACHIEVE CSM features dozens of advanced career services tools for job seekers, including virtual mock interviews, enhanced resume and cover letter building with LinkedIn integration, virtual career fairs planning and more. ACHIEVE CSM also expands mentoring and networking opportunities for your members by giving them full access to an extensive professional network (ProNet) database to search for mentors and volunteer career advisors. Our industry-leading job board gives your members access to more than 4 million jobs.

We also believe this is an exciting opportunity for associations to maximize non-dues revenue generation. With ACHIEVE CSM, associations can expand and generate revenue from job board postings and hosted career fairs, offering value to not only their members but to employers as well.

I would love to demonstrate why more than 1,000 institutions already use Symplicity's career services software, and how your association can seamlessly generate revenue while offering real and relevant value to your members. Demonstrations are only about 60 minutes and scheduled at your convenience.

If you have some availability in the coming weeks, feel free to reach out to me directly at 703-351-0200 ext 7110, reply to this email to let me know your availability, or simply select a date/time from our online calendar: https://manager.symplicity.com/calendar/taulick/demo.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Jordan

--
Jordan McDonald