[AfriAm-Smith] Higginbotham Manufacturing Gobid.it

Gobid.it info at corimactrade.eu
Thu Jan 16 17:59:25 EST 2014

Higginbotham Manufacturing
6465 County Rd 20
95963  Orland   California Stati Uniti
Tel +1 770 421- 8432    Fax
E-Mail  smith at afrigeneas.com

To : Higginbotham Manufacturing

we inform you that a new Gobid.it auction is now on-line!

INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
JANUARY AUCTIONS

 Auction n. 148

USED INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES ROAD TRACTORS SEMITRAILERS

             Ends 22/01/2014  - 16:00

Auction n. 161

INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLES - USED
SALE N.4

Ends 20/01/2014 - 16:00

Auction n. 156

INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
NISSAN TK80
 IVECO MT190E30
FIAT STILO SW

Ends 23/01/2014 - 16:00

Register and place your bid, it's simple, safe and cheap!
www.gobid.it

Please contact us for more information.
Best regards.

Marketing & Promotion Dpt.

Tel: +39.02.48.19.85.76
Email: info at gobid.it
www.gobid.it

gobid.it

Sede Legale: Via Onorato Vigliani, 19 - 20148 MILANO (MI)  Italy
Sede Operativa: Via A. Merloni, 17/U - 62024 MATELICA (MC)  Italy
Pursuant and in accordance to D.Lgs.196/2003, Italian legislation, we clarify that the information present in this message are private and for an exclusive use of the receiver. In case the you got this message by error we invite you to delete and not copying it and/or forward it to third persons, possibily communicating it to us at: info at corimactrade.eu

If you do not want to receive further messages,
please send an email to info at corimactrade.eu  with subject REMOVE