[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Confirm your recent nomination

Top Professional info at main.mediaoutletstore.com
Tue Jan 7 02:28:52 EST 2014

Dear Lloyd,

You have been chosen to represent your industry in the next *2014 Top Professional Magazine*.

I am thrilled to notify you that you have been approved for publication by a special committee. Your inspirational story may be featured in this esteemed and professional magazine.

This honor is only bestowed upon the most distinguished men and women. There is *NO COST* or obligation to be included.

After confirming your acceptance, your space within the magazine will be reserved. Our professional writers will then craft an articulate, interesting, and informative portrayal of your accomplishments that will be both a treasured legacy and an impressive addition to your professional career.

Only your prompt response is required to ensure your inclusion.
To accept this invitation to appear in the *2014 Top Professional Magazine* go to:
	http://sign.smtphost1.com/2pe4erk8t8k-q

**Our registration deadline is Friday, January 31st, 2014.  We must receive this verification on or before that date to include you in the magazine.**

On behalf of our Selection Committee, it is a pleasure to welcome you and to share and celebrate your many personal, professional and academic achievements.

David Parten
Editor in Chief
23-35 Steinway St Ste A
Astoria, NY 11105
United States

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the communication and unsubscribe from the mailing using the options available in this email.

To stop receiving emails, click here:
http://sign.smtphost1.com/unsub/?id=ovlurw8aaefwm