[AfriAm-Smith] [Charity Donation] Help Us Pay It Forward!

Jon Lizotte jlizotte at snapapp.com
Tue Dec 9 10:13:58 EST 2014

<http://app.snapapp.com/2014holiday?utm_source=header&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014Holiday>
Hi Lloyd-

The holidays are upon us, which means you're probably getting a zillion emails, gifts, and overplayed holiday tunes. However, the true spirit of the season is not lost amid all that noise: it's about giving back.

Our favorite word at SnapApp – engagement – is all about bringing people together, which is why we're asking our customers and friends to help us give back this holiday season.

SnapApp will be making donations to six charities that mean something to our team. You can help us decide how much we give to each one <http://app.snapapp.com/2014holiday?utm_source=link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014Holiday>!

 <http://app.snapapp.com/2014holiday?utm_source=cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014Holiday>

We'll be making the donation after December 25th, so please vote early and help us support these wonderful charities <http://app.snapapp.com/2014holiday?utm_source=link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014Holiday>!

Seasonal Cheers,

 The SnapApp Family
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458