[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Act now to claim your $50 Yahoo advertising credit

Generation Media Partners info at global-travel-destin.com
Tue Dec 2 10:41:38 EST 2014

Act now to claim your $50 Yahoo advertising credit
Be where your customers are with Yahoo Gemini.
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da66c646f06c66dca83c6424a9ee8c6ed2ebfcc1cd2fbb29a013
Online Version

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da660f149f93a6942a28c9a94b4079e12f2314dd60515a3e5b7b

Drive better results for your business with ads on Yahoo. Get a $50 credit to try it out.*

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da660f149f93a6942a28c9a94b4079e12f2314dd60515a3e5b7b
Claim my credit

Find the right customers, in the right place.
Every day, millions of people visit Yahoo to search for things, read the news, and check email, sports scores or stock quotes. Through
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da660f149f93a6942a28c9a94b4079e12f2314dd60515a3e5b7b
Yahoo Gemini , our solution for mobile search and native advertising, you can now easily reach all of the right customers for your business.
Get $50 of free advertising.

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da660f149f93a6942a28c9a94b4079e12f2314dd60515a3e5b7b
Sign up  today and enter promo code SUCCESS.
We're here to help.
Call us: 866-540-7881, Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm PT
 Email us:
mailto:helloGemini at cc.yahoo-inc.com
helloGemini at cc.yahoo-inc.com

(c) 2014 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da66b2abe3742baff9dcd053e4e0945a57fb3d44cd22bee42833
Privacy Policy
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da661ff15f1cfd02fdf26c55ae2feb086d1f548c344f1a9908da
Unsubscribe

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da66f1daeee57f14f7cacef19684d1b2f7f00320131f9e61dd9a
*See offer terms and conditions

Yahoo is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da66b7ebb4ed3e59dba7101b0488c3349851f65c553c3f80ddfb

 You received this email because you have an existing business relationship with General Media Partners.
Periodically, we may inform you of the latest offers and new products from select business partners that we believe
 you will find helpful in your business or career.
 If you do not wish to be contacted with these email messages, please
 click to
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=7c49a172f664da661a307724ecd8815d40d86a7993770944eb3df79d409d68fc
unsubscribe .