[AfriAm-Smith] GASB 65 - Items Previously Reported as Assets and Liabilities - Register Today

Lorman Live Webinars customerservice at lormanwebinars.com
Thu Aug 14 07:33:54 EDT 2014

Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]

GASB 65 - ITEMS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED AS ASSETS AND LIABILITIES
Sep 9 - 1 pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/393972?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]

Credits*: CAC, CLE, CPE, CPE

Increase your knowledge base with lessons on GASB 65 new classification of items previously reported as assets and liabilities.

First year accounting students are taught that assets equal liabilities plus equity. GASB 65 and its related pronouncements make this equation obsolete for state and local government financial statements. This live webinar will help you understand these new classifications of items that were previously reported as assets and liabilities. This webinar will also help you to conceptually understand deferred outflows and inflows of resources and help you to better understand their impact on
governmental financial statements.

Learning Objectives
•	You will be able to explain deferred outflows and inflows of resources.
•	You will be able to identify debt issuance costs.
•	You will be able to discuss nonexchange transactions.
•	You will be able to review mortgage banking activities.

MORE [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/393972?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]

				Warren Ruppel CPA Marks Paneth LLP

Live Webinar + CD
Best Value $168
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg&item=249403&item2=249432&discount_code=K4346268]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/addcart.php?item=249403&c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg&item=249432]

Live Webinar ID: 393972 | Priority Code: 3701-9122-75

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/live-webinar/393972?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.lormanwebinars.com
Phone: 1-866-352-9539
Email: info at lormanwebinars.com

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.lormanwebinars.com/u/?c=1&p=3701912275&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=505318:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormanwebinars.com to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.lormanwebinars.com/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3701912275&md=505318:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwODE0OjM4NjY4MjIxOTUg]