[AfriAm-Smith] A Surprising Forecast by Forbes Columnist Ken Fisher's Firm

Fisher Investments FisherInvestments at ifcbb.com
Wed Sep 25 16:06:31 EDT 2013

Where is the stock market headed?

>> CLICK HERE to download your free report
http://clk.atdmt.com/INV/go/466565055/direct/01/

Please respond by 09/25/13 - don't delay!

If you have a $500,000 portfolio, you should download the latest
report by Forbes columnist Ken Fisher's firm. It tells you where we
think the stock market is headed and why.

This must-read report includes our latest stock market forecast, plus
research and analysis you can use in your portfolio right now.

>> CLICK HERE to download your FREE "Stock Market Outlook."

http://clk.atdmt.com/INV/go/466565055/direct/01/

NOTE: This is your chance to get valuable research and analysis you
won't find anyplace else -- information you can put to use with your
own investments. We would love to introduce you to the unique market
analysis and investment philosophy that guides Fisher Investments.
(There is no cost beyond completing a short request form.)

>> CLICK HERE to download your FREE "Stock Market Outlook."

http://clk.atdmt.com/INV/go/466565055/direct/01/

Fisher Investments is a Woodside, CA based money manager, serving
prestigious institutions and affluent individuals.

Fisher Investments
13100 Skyline Boulevard
Woodside, CA 94062

This message has been sent consistent with the provisions of the
CAN-SPAM Act.

To remove yourself from future Fisher Investments emails, click here:

To view Fisher Investments' Privacy Policy, click here:
http://www.fi.com/us/security.aspx

Any investment program in securities may be volatile and can involve
the loss of principal.
No assurances can be given as to the accuracy of market predictions.

(c) 2013 Fisher Investments. All rights reserved.

This message is being brought to you by TravelProGuide.

[ smith at afrigeneas.com ]
The preceding is vendor information.

If you no longer want to receive this type of information you may indicate that here
http://www.ifcbb.com/r/km.asp?m=ZqCZC&o=fZnKnX&j=gXPKK&t=2&e=smith@afrigeneas.com
28323