[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** No Cost Top 100 Business Leaders Enrollment

Professional Network Group for Leaders top100businessleaders at inbox.com
Mon Oct 14 20:46:55 EDT 2013

Dear Lloyd,

It is my pleasure to inform you that your 2013 membership has been approved in the Top 100 Business Leaders, the largest network of professionals in the World.

The Top 100 Business Leaders highlights and profiles the world's most accomplished professionals in all major industries and professions. We provide an exclusive and powerful networking forum for our valued members to communicate and achieve social and career success.

Yes! I want to learn more about how I can be a part of the Top 100  Apply Now:
       http://planetshared.com/cgi-bin/clickthru/95/1117/1616255

Visit the link above or below to secure your place in our network of more than 250,000 like-minded professionals. Upon receipt of your registration form, you will be highlighted among thousands of accomplished top-tiered professionals. Membership enrollment is limited, so please submit your application within five business days. There is *no fee to apply*.

On behalf of the Top 100 Business Leaders, congrats on your membership.

Sincerely,
Top 100 Business Leaders Membership Services

To remove yourself from future mailings, please visit http://planetshared.com/cgi-bin/unsub.cgi/1117/1616255 to use our automated removal system. You will be removed from our mailing database within seven (7) days.