[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** The IT Brief: Beginners Guide to Big Data

The IT Brief info at wrytech.net
Wed Nov 20 12:36:20 EST 2013

IT Brief: Beginners Guide to Big Data

Hi ,
Big data. It’s a deceptively simple term that describes a massively complex problem: Our ability to generate data is light-years ahead of our ability to analyze it, let alone turn that analysis into actionable information. But, the companies that manage to solve this puzzle will reap enormous rewards in myriad areas – operational efficiencies, more rigorous governance, industry insight, and market leadership, to name a few.

Download this whitepaper from IT Brief to find out the 3 key components needed to successfully harness big data.
This beginner's guide will teach you how to harness big data and the three key components to it: managing information, analyzing high-performance, and deploying big data analytics.  Gain more insight with this whitepaper today!
Best Regards,
Henry Thomas
Editor in Chief
The IT BriefThis email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. If you'd like to no longer receive emails from The IT Brief, removal is simple. Please visit here to begin the process or compose a letter to the address below.
Incite DGS - 320 S. Lemon Blvd # 1803 - Los Angeles, CA 97189 - USA