[AfriAm-Smith] Inuvo Search Team

Eric Keith eric.keith at inuvo.com
Thu May 16 11:14:01 EDT 2013

Hi Lloyd,

I'm touching base to let you know about another part of our business that might be of value to you.  We have a Yahoo Search feed, which works on a PPC model, which we syndicate out to partners.  This can be a great way to monetize Web sites, Tool Bars, or Mobile devices.

You are probably familiar with Google AdSense.  Our Yahoo feed, called ValidClick, is similar but has greater implementation flexibility and keyword targeting resulting in better click through rates, which leads to higher monetization than AdSense.  It can be a great way to supplement the revenue you are already generating through your sites, mobile, or tool bars.

You can find more information at www.inuvo.com/search<http://www.inuvo.com/search> or let me know if you have a few minutes to discuss things in more detail.

Thank you,                    .

Eric Keith | Director of Business Development
Inuvo Corporation
143 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013
o.917.262.0360 | c.917.407.8362
www.inuvo.com<http://www.inuvo.com/> . |  MKT: INUV<http://www.nyse.com/listed/lcddata.html?ticker=inuv>