[AfriAm-Smith] Municipal Debt Restructuring Guide

Katie Fennell - Resource Government benefitsdirector at resourcegovernment.net
Wed Jun 12 12:17:15 EDT 2013

Resource Government

Hello,

As the Member Benefits Director of Resource Government, I would like to encourage you to download our new white paper, “Municipal Debt Restructuring Guide.”

Download a copy [http://www.resourcegovernment.com/whitepapers/municipal-debt-restructuring-guide?c=394&utm_source=Lead+Generation&utm_medium=Prospect+Email&utm_content=Download+a+copy&utm_campaign=GOV+White+Paper+-+Municipal+Debt+Restructuring+Guide]

Municipalities looking to regain fiscal solvency have the opportunity to restructure their debts through the use of Chapter 9 bankruptcy proceedings. This process will see the elimination of nonessential debts and services, while others will be restructured so that the municipality can more easily meet its financial obligations light of reduced tax income or significantly increased financial burdens. Because Chapter 9 is designed for municipalities rather than individuals, it does not permit
for full liquidation of any assets when seeking to pay off creditors or finance local obligations. Instead, restructuring must be done through a series or reorganizational moves, tax changes, and regulatory oversight - all of which are outlined in this white paper.

About Resource Government
Resource Government is a leading provider in continuing education for government agency officials and attorneys. We offer audio conferences, webinars, articles and other resources covering the latest law updates, regulations and best practices that impact the success of your agency. We continually add new content and programs to keep thousands of professionals, like you, informed and up-to-date on industry hot topics. Visit our website
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=394&utm_source=Lead+Generation&utm_medium=Prospect+Email&utm_content=Visit+our+website&utm_campaign=GOV+White+Paper+-+Municipal+Debt+Restructuring+Guide] to learn more.

Katie Fennell
Member Benefits Director
Resource Government

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com.

Unsubscribe at:
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?e=smith@afrigeneas.com&c=1&p=18104&md=402181:6:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTMwNjEyOjI4MjI3MjAwMzkg]

Call 1-866-411-6211 for assistance.

To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client.

Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist at:

[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=18104&md=402181:7:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTMwNjEyOjI4MjI3MjAwMzkg]

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.