[AfriAm-Smith] Managing Crisis: Six Steps to Leading in a Crisis

Katie Fennell - Resource Government benefitsdirector at resourcegovernment.net
Fri Jun 7 12:12:35 EDT 2013

Resource Government

Hello,

You are invited to watch a free 10-minute segment from our upcoming live audio conference, “Coordinating Emergency Response When Disaster Strikes,” which takes place on June 25, 2013.

Watch it now [http://www.resourcegovernment.com/free30/a/managing-crisis-six-steps-to-leading-in-a-crisis?c=394&utm_source=Lead+Generation&utm_medium=Prospect+Email&utm_content=Watch+it+now&utm_campaign=GOV+Webinar+-+Managing+in+a+Crisis:+Six+Steps+to+Leading+in+a+Crisis]

Why do some organizations do well in crisis while others fail? The answer frequently lies in their approach to managing the crisis. If one looks closely at how crises have been managed in the past it is possible to identify strategies that are common to every successful managed crisis. This 10 minute segment from my upcoming live audio conference on June 25 identifies the six basic steps that are essential to dealing with any crisis.

About Resource Government

Resource Government is a leading provider in continuing education for government agency officials and attorneys. We offer audio conferences, webinars, articles and other resources covering the latest law updates, regulations and best practices that impact the success of your agency. We continually add new content and programs to keep thousands of professionals, like you, informed and up-to-date on industry hot topics. Visit our website
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=394&utm_source=Lead+Generation&utm_medium=Prospect+Email&utm_content=Visit+our+website&utm_campaign=GOV+Webinar+-+Managing+in+a+Crisis:+Six+Steps+to+Leading+in+a+Crisis] to learn more.

Katie Fennell
Member Benefits Director
Resource Government

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com.

Unsubscribe at:
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?e=smith@afrigeneas.com&c=1&p=18104&md=400729:6:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTMwNjA3OjI4MDcwNzM1OTEg]

Call 1-866-411-6211 for assistance.

To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client.

Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist at:

[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=18104&md=400729:7:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTMwNjA3OjI4MDcwNzM1OTEg]

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.