[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** A Message From NetProspex

Netprospex info at databasepermissionpass.com
Tue Jul 30 00:53:00 EDT 2013

A message from NetProspex:
Hello, and welcome to NetProspex. Your business information has been listed in the NetProspex directory of business contacts. This information is contributed by members of the business

community.
Please click the following link to learn more:  http://databasepermissionpass.com/ct/ctcount.php?key=015997280113371101374151
>From time to time our corporate partners may use the information collected to send content and offers that they believe are of value to you and your business.
In this case, we've identified you as a contact that might wish to receive information from IBM. If you do not wish for your information to be included in the NetProspex directory

and/or you prefer that we do not share your contact information with IBM, simply click the unsubscribe link here and follow the instructions provided.
Your privacy is of the utmost concern to us, and the information collected is limited to business information.
Request removal from NetProspex: https://app.netprospex.com/remove/1/323/60926687/zgvgLLF751f188c3e45db/b1a309f65be464d9d89c12d0fa61d70c1f5082f4
Thank you,
NetProspex Privacy Dept