[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** OneSource Requests Your Permission

OneSource Information Services do_not_reply at OneSource.com
Tue Jan 8 20:43:42 EST 2013

Dear Business Professional: OneSource is the leading provider of business information products. At OneSource we believe that matching the right message to the right market is essential to a successful marketing campaign.We obtained your email address through our ongoing data integration processes. Please understand that your privacy is of the utmost concern to us. From time to time, our preferred partners would like to use the information we have collected to notify you of special business offers and promotions that we believe would be of value to you and your business. If you would like more information about OneSource and its products and services, please visit us at OneSourceOneSource Information Services, Inc.300 Baker Avenue, Suite 370Concord, MA 01742If you do not wish to receive these offers, simply use this link. View our Privacy Policy here.