[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Case#22561692 Judith Laird

Better Business Bureau info at bbb.org
Tue Feb 26 09:17:36 EST 2013

Attn: Owner/ManagerThe Better Business Bureau has got the above-referenced complaint from one of your clients concerning their business relations with you.The detailed information about the consumer's concern is included in attached document.Please print attached complaint case, examine this matter and inform us about your point of view.We kindly ask you to reply this complaint.We look forward to your urgent reply.Yours faithfully,Better Business Bureau Complaint Department