[AfriAm-Smith] African Americans Email List

Jay Woods jwoods at switchways.com
Tue Aug 6 17:44:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

Greetings of the day. I was reviewing your website and thought might be
interested in our African  Americans Email Lists. By which you can expand
your reach and widen your client base. We maintain contacts with complete
information.

Other Consumers Lists Include: Women's, Moms, Baby Boomers and more....

Data Quality and Details:

Data Fields: Contact Name (First, Middle and Last name), Mailing Address,
Age, Income, Hobbies, Opt-In emails and Source.

Acceptance rate: 100% permission based contacts.

Accuracy Guarantee: 75% accuracy on data.

Legal Compliance: We are in compliance with the CAN SPAM Act, 2003 and DMA.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring or using our African
Americans Email Lists.

Regards,

Jay Woods

Lead Generation

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails
from our end, please reply with a subject ?Unsubscribe?.