[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Lloyd Smith professional of the year

Executive Director admin at members.globalexecutivesclub.com
Mon Apr 22 11:39:53 EDT 2013

C O N T I N E N T A L   B R O D C A S T I N G   N E T W O R K   I N C.
If you wish not to be notified Unsubscribe me from this list
 [http://members.globalexecutivesclub.com/link.php?M=2417407&N=66&L=1&F=T]

April 22, 2013

Lloyd,

  It is with great pride I announce your candidacy to be published in the
time-honored "Who's Who" publication of professionals and executives. We
are dedicated to the recognition of excellence, spotlighting men and women
who strive to achieve their goals and are making a difference in their
respective fields.

 We request that you submit your full biographical profile A.S.A.P.(please
click on the link below). Once completed our clients and member roster will
be able to consult and do business with you. Our Editorial Director can
coordinate and work with you, so that we may meet our publishing
timetables.We wish you much continued success.

Published biography:

http://members.globalexecutivesclub.com/link.php?M=2417407&N=66&L=4&F=T
[http://members.globalexecutivesclub.com/link.php?M=2417407&N=66&L=4&F=T]

Amanda Kingston
Publishing Coordinator

Twenty Three Briaroot Drive, Smithtown, New York 11787
T h i s i s a n a d v e r t i s e m e n t