[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Invitation (Second Attempt)

Margaret M. Jones margaret.jones at genuinebroadcast.com
Wed Apr 3 09:57:42 EDT 2013

Hello,

You were recently chosen to represent your professional

community, deeming you eligible for the inclusion in

the 2013 Edition of Worldwide Registry for Business Professionals.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was formally

approved February 1st, 2013. Congratulations!

Please click the link below to verify your profile and accept

the candidacy:

http://www.genuinebroadcast.com/link.php?M=1514676&N=55&L=9&F=T

The Publishing Committee selected you as a professional based not

only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria

from executive and professional directories, associations, and

trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your

profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive

verification from you that your profile is accurate. After

receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing

within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space

with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the

globe, each representing accomplishment within their own

geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click this

link:

http://www.genuinebroadcast.com/link.php?M=1514676&N=55&L=9&F=T

Please kindly note that our registration deadline for this year's

publication is April 15th, 2013. To ensure you are included,

we must receive your verification on or before this date.

On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome

you to our association.

Sincerely yours,

Margaret M. Jones

Nomination Committee Secretary

Worldwide Business Registry, Inc.

2378 Hall Place, Bloomburg, TX 75556

903-728-6715

If you would like to change your preferences,

please click the link below: