[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Lloyd's professional profile

Executive Director admin at members.haglobalprofessionals.com
Fri Sep 28 13:32:26 EDT 2012

C O N T I N E N T A L   B R O A D C A S T I N G   N E T W O R K   I N C.
If you do not want to be notified Unsubscribe me from this list
 [http://http://members.haglobalprofessionals.com/unsubscribe.php?M=4392098&C=6b482991cbd022a55e559ba2a3d75bbd&L=63&N=120/]

September 28, 2012

Lloyd,

             You have been cordially invited by our editorial department to
be published in the prestigious Who's Who publication of executives and
professionals. This milestone is a benchmark in many of the professionals
who published with us. We are dedicated to the recognition of excellence,
spotlighting men and women who strive to achieve and are making a
difference in their fields.

             We extend our platform to you at this time and request that
you submit your full biographical profile by clicking on the link below.
Once completed our clients and additionally our member roster will be able
to consult and do business with you. I look forward for our formal
introduction.

We wish you much continued success:

http://www.Lloyd.Smith.haglobalprofessionals.com
[http://www.Lloyd.Smith.haglobalprofessionals.com]

Marcy Kingston
Publishing Coordinator

Twenty Three Briarroot Drive, Smithtown, New York 11787
T h i s i s a n a d v e r t i s e m e n t