[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Lloyd's biographical profile

Executive Director admin at members.professionals-league.com
Tue Sep 18 12:27:44 EDT 2012

C O N T I N E N T A L   B R O A D C A S T I N G   N E T W O R K   I N C
 If you do not want to be notified Unsubscribe me from this list
 [http://http://members.professionals-league.com/unsubscribe.php?M=4045476&C=410789fd89286bb459069fbac8ddd17a&L=87&N=160/]

September 18, 2012

Lloyd,

          You have been cordially invited by our editorial department to be
published in the prestigious "Who's Who" publication of executives and
professionals. This milestone is a benchmark in many of the professionals
who published with us. We are dedicated to the recognition of excellence,
spotlighting men and women who strive to achieve and are making a
difference in their fields.

          We extend our platform to you at this time and request that you
submit your full biographical profile. Once completed our clients and
additionally our member roster will be able to consult and do business with
you. I look foward to our formal introduction.

We wish you much continued success:

http://www.Lloyd.Smith.professionals-league.com
[http://www.Lloyd.Smith.professionals-league.com]

Marcy Kingston
Publishing Coordinator

Twenty  Three Briaroot Drive Smithtown, New York 11787
        T h i s  i s  a n  a d v e r t i s e m e n t