[AfriAm-Smith] Contact Discovery

Donna Bloom dbloom at datavocus.com
Wed Oct 10 18:08:25 EDT 2012

Hi Lloyd,

Has your company purchased a contact database recently and found it to be
highly inaccurate? Are you frustrated by the wasted time, energy and money
spent by your sales and marketing teams as a result, with little to no
return on your investment?

We specialize in identifying the correct contacts within organizations that
use and buy your products and services. Send us a list of companies you'd
like to penetrate. We'll match your company list to our contact database and
provide back to you contact details including phone numbers, mailing address
and verified email of the person or people who perform the job roles you're
looking for. Further, for special titles or hard to find contacts, our team
consisting of over 400 highly trained consultants and tele-researchers will
build custom lists for you, using the web, private databases, phone
interviews, and other proprietary methodology to find the correct contacts
for you.

In addition to new databases, we can help you identify and fix the incorrect
and missing fields in the databases that populate your CRM and SFA
applications.

Our Data Appending Services can quickly and accurately append the missing
and inaccurate fields like:

.              Email addresses

.              Phone Numbers

.              Mailing Addresses

.              Revenue of the company

.              Number of employees

.              Parent, Branch or Subsidiary information

.              Job Titles

.              Job function

We can also help you reach IT or Top Decision Makers from companies using
Technologies such as:

Cloud Computing Users
PeopleSoft Users

EMC Users
Mapics, BPCS & Infor Users

Citrix Users
Lawson Users

VMware Users
ASP Users

NetApp Users
JD Edwards

MS Dynamics, Exchange & SharePoint Users       IBM DBMS Applications Users

IBM AS/400, Cognos & Tivoli Users                           Baan Application
Users

Oracle Database Users
Sybase Applications Users

Oracle E-Business Suite Users                                    QAD & BPCS
related Users

SAP ERP, Business One and Objects                        Embedded Systems
Users

Siebel Users
PLM Users

Sage SalesLogix Users
DBA, SQL Server Users

Cisco WebEx, Salesforce.com Users                        Sendmail,
Groupwise, Oracle Communications Users

Please let me know how your schedule looks for a quick 15 minute discovery
call. If there is someone else I need to talk to within your organization,
please forward this message.

Regards,

Donna Bloom

DataVocus

408-512-1308

dbloom at datavocus.com

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Leave Out".

This message contains confidential information, intended only for the
person(s) named above, which may also be privileged. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. In such
case, you should delete this message and kindly notify the sender via reply
e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.