[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** re: sales call

Patrick Dunn Patrick at relayedmessaging.com
Thu Nov 29 14:59:04 EST 2012

All my phone calls end up in voicemailHello Lloyd Smith

I'm writing to ask if you are having trouble getting your sales reps to make sales calls.

Well, ...it's a common problem.
Making sales calls is very time consuming.

You get put on hold, and waste valuable selling time.

You end up in voicemail, instead of talking to a live prospect.

You waste your day dialing, being blocked by the gatekeeper.

You call prospects that are not ready to buy.

You end up exhausted and defeated.

The best way, is to have a person put a sales message inside your clients voicemail box. It is not a Robo-call, and its FTC compliant. Only those clients ready to buy, will return your call. Your sales reps will better spend their time fielding calls from interested prospects.
As a result, your sales cycle is reduced significantly, and your sales pipeline just doubled.
You could use email, but spam filters may block your message, and voicemail won't.
I can easily send you more information..
Please give me a call, its Patrick Dunn...416 203 9371.. thx.

---- to stop receiving this information, reply with subject line: "Remove me" ----