[AfriAm-Smith] Guided Voicemail

Bill Thompson bill at reportingbulletin.com
Mon Jul 23 09:51:44 EDT 2012

July 23, 2012
Re-activate your clients in July

Its time for a new sales drive.
It's impossible to phone all your contacts in a few days, and you already know most calls will go to voicemail.
However, you can call everyone in a few days, using a voicemail courier.  It's a voicemail marketing tool within our Call Center, being used by many others in your industry - you will be able to send a customized voice message directly to business voicemail.
Sit back, and let them return your message at their leisure, it makes the sales process simpler.
Voicemail Courier will provide detailed reporting for campaign measurement purposes.
Please contact me for further information.
Regards,

Bill Thompson
Bill at reportingbulletin.com
416 203 9371