[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Lloyd's executive profile recognition

Executive Director admin at members.allworldprogroup.com
Wed Dec 12 11:34:32 EST 2012

C O N T I N E N T A L    B R O A D C A S T I N G    N E T W O R K    I N
C.
If you do not wish to be notified Unsubscribe me from this list
 [http://http://members.allworldprogroup.com/unsubscribe.php?M=4392098&C=6b482991cbd022a55e559ba2a3d75bbd&L=63&N=150/]

December 12, 2012

Lloyd,

  It is with great pride I announce your candidacy to be published in the
time-honored "Who's Who" publication of professionals and executives. We
are dedicated to the recognition of excellence, spotlighting men and women
who strive to achieve their goals and are making a difference in their
respective fields.

 We request that you submit your biographical profile A.S.A.P. to ensure
our Editorial Director can coordinate and work with you so we may meet our
publishing timetables. Once completed our clients and additionally our
member roster will be able to consult and do business with you.

We wish you much continued success.

Published biography:

http://www.Lloyd.Smith.allworldprogroup.com
[http://www.Lloyd.Smith.allworldprogroup.com]

Marcy Kingston
Publishing Coordinator

Twenty Three Briarroot Drive, Smithtown, New York 11787
T h i s i s a n a d v e r t i s e m e n t