[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Key Decision Makers

Shirley Jones shirley at b2bemailz.com
Wed Aug 1 15:54:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

Would you be interested to get in touch with all Top Decision Makers from your industry? Get in touch with Decision Makers and increase your business. We have millions of updated data with permission passed email address from all the industries across the Globe.

Database includes complete information like: Company Name, Contact Name with First name, Last Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Physical Address with City, State, Country, Zip Code, SIC Code, Revenue Size, Employee Size, Website URL and Permission Passed Email Address.

Let me know your target criteria / market like:

Target Title:
Target Industry:
Target Geography:

Kindly, revert with your target criteria that you are targeting to expand your business so that we can get back to you with the total number of records and other relevant information.

It would be good if we can schedule a quick call to discuss further on your requirement.

Look forward for your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Shirley Jones