[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Manster is 100% natural with no known side effects. All growth is permanent.

Deanna Cope bince at sanjoseantiquemall.com
Tue Sep 11 09:18:04 EDT 2007

We offer a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied with the results of Manster, you have nothing to lose, just a lot to gain! There are stories and myths of penis size from around the world. One of the common stories is that men from different cultures or races have penis length differences. This is entirely inaccurate. The most common differences are in length and girth but remember, there are differences in all people in regards to height, weight and appearance.http://bhismaji.comOur money back guarantee is great. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our product within the first 3 Months simply return the pills for a 100% refund.