[AfriAm-Smith] Information Technology Services - November 26, 2007

Erik Dannon Erik.Dannon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:06:26 EST 2007

Hi,

My name is Erik Dannon and I am an Account Executive at Blue-Grass Consulting, a national consulting firm that specializes exclusively in delivering qualified IT professional candidates and consultants to companies across the United States.

We have a very strong recruiting team and we would love to provide you with highly qualified candidates for your IT openings. Our fee's range from 15-25% and the hourly rates for our consultants are also reasonably priced.

Please let me know at your earliest how we can proceed! Thanks!

Erik Dannon
Account Executive
Blue-Grass Consulting

* If you would like to remove your email from our monthly mailing list, please click here