[AfriAm-Smith] The corpora cavernosa are the two bodies of erectile tissue on each side of the penis.

Scotty Perdue wlutgen at successhowto.com
Tue Jul 10 18:39:06 EDT 2007

Did you know... MegaDik was featured in leading mens magazines such as FHM, MAXIM, plus many others, and rated No.1 choice for penis enlargement... Also seen on TV Our team of Scientists spent years developing a product that will safely and effectively add length, width, and strength to any man's penis. The work has created a product that has been shown to significantly increase penis length, provide stronger erections, improve sexual endurance, and increase ejaculation volume.http://madrua.comThe body grows and develops GRADUALLY, not over night! This is why MegaDik is the greatest breakthrough product in the history of male enhancement! Penis enlargement, as we know it, will never be the same.