[AfriAm-Smith] IT Services

Consultants Consultants1 at cgt-consult.com
Sat Jan 6 01:55:28 EST 2007

Hi ,

How are you? I hope all is well with you!
I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company, for your needs
for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs.

We have candidates available in the area of Project Managers, Analysts,
Developers, QA Testers, Network technicians, .NET, Oracle and Java
Developers ... etc.

Are there any contract positions, permanent placements, or projects we can
help you with currently?

 Please let me know how can I assist with your current openings at your
company

Naren
CGT Consulting Inc.
18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Tel: 714-572-1055
www.cgt-consult.com

Email-id: smith at afrigeneas.com

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: http://www.cgt-consult.com/privacy Can Spam
Compliant
To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an email
mailto:consultants1 at cgt-consult.com?subject=Remove-Company or reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject heading and include smith at afrigeneas.com in the body
of your email.