[AfriAm-Smith] R: Seeking assistance

afriamsurnames AfriAmSurnames at afrigeneas.com
Sat Oct 18 20:12:48 EDT 2003

Howdy Jim!
Do you have death certificates for these kinspeople?
Have you found them in the census?
What census work are you needing help with?
Are Nancy and Waddy free people of color?
Have you been able to document marriage?
Have you looked at any VA birth registers?
Any thoughts on when  and how kin migrated from from VA to NC

--
Valencia King Nelson
Web Master ~ Moderator

http://www.Afrigeneas.com