[AfriAm-Smith] R: Seeking assistance

Jim Smith jsmith208819 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 13:17:58 EDT 2003

In my first attempt in this group to seek help, maybe I was not specific
enough for anyone to respond. For that I apologize.  Following is the
dependency progression that I am seeking help with or suggestion about
where to go for information.  As a newby, I have exhausted all options
that I have found available on the web.

Waddy Smith b 1803 in NC m Nancy ?b 1789 VA

Son:
Waddy Smith (also known as Walt or Walter T.) b 1825 NC d ?, Grant Co.,
IN m Jane Marks b 1829 TN (probably Harlan Co.)

Son:
Ananias Smith b 31 Jul 1860, Liberty Twp, Grant Co., IN d 15Nov 1926
same place. m Phoebe (Phebe) Ellen Davidson Mar 1866, IN. Her d was
1942, Liberty Twp., Grant Co., IN.

Son:
Charles Revee Smith b 1901, Radley, Liberty Twp., Grant Co., IN d 1984,
St Mary's of the Wood's, Vigo Co., IN.

Grandson:
Me

Need more info on the two Waddy or Walt or Walter Smiths. Please help.

Jim