[AfriAm-Rogers] ***SPAM*** In an hour

conklinn alert at amor.com
Tue Apr 24 14:35:43 EDT 2012

Hi!
Nice to get mail from you. I'm sorry for a rather long delay with reply. I'll try to tell about myself more... I am a very serious and family oriented woman. My name is Zinaida - 20 years with a nice figure. Usually people say I can be a good friend and always give good advice. I am full of energy, I can do a lot of things at the same time. So there is a lot of passion in me.
I want that men gives me a smile and keep kissing me every day! I do not want to be bored with him and we should have a lot in common! My questionnaire: http://quetrikarli113.hotbox.ru/opozula.html So I am glad to meet you. I want you to know that now you have a friend who can listen to you.