[AfriAm-Rogers] Claim your degree.

Lily Crews infringementsrt2459 at cctechnik.com
Sat Nov 14 06:33:14 EST 2009

BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT! Is your lack of a degree holding you back from career advancement?
Are you having difficulty finding employment in your field of interest because you don’t have the
paper to back it up – even though you are qualified?
If you are looking for a fast and effective solution, we can help!
Call us right now for your customized diploma: Inside U.SA.: 1-312-260-79-39 Outside U.S.A.: +1-312-260-79-39.
Just leave your NAME & TEL. PHONE # (with country-code) on the voicemail and one of our staff members will get back to you promptly!