[AfriAm-Rogers] ***SPAM*** PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL THANKS AS YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND GOD BLESS YOU WAITING

Barrister Franklin Iba esq_frankliniba at live.com
Tue Jan 29 03:19:52 EST 2008

Franklin Iba Chambers & Towers Building
5/6ROMES ROAD, V/ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
QRT: 92018345QUEENSBOULE
PE/IBA/ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS AND MARITIME
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS esq_frankliniba at live.com

ATTN Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Franklin Iba (SAN) Solicitor and Notary Public. I am the Personal Attorney to Engr. Martin Lee redondo of who is a National of your country, who used to work with shell Development Company in Nigeria.

On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and their only son where involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express road. Unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about 12, million dollars.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you share the same surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at US 12, million dollars can be paid to you for both of us to share the money; 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through my email:esq_frankliniba at live.com
 to enable us discuss further.

Yours Faithfully
Franklin Iba (SAN)
[Attorney at law]