[AfriAm-Rogers] ***SPAM*** Looking for a professional Call Center for your business?

Specialty TAS mail at specialty-tas.com
Sat Jan 26 05:08:40 EST 2008

If you are having trouble viewing this e-mail with images, please click here.
Please add mail at specialty-tas.com to your address book to be sure our emails reach your inbox.

Specialty Answering Service
1-888-532-4794
http://www.specialty-tas.com
info at specialty-tas.com

Don't lose any business in 2008 due to missed calls. Start this year off strong with a professional Answering Service. We can manage everything your business needs including:

Live Answering Services
Virtual Office
Appointment Setting
Voicemail Services
Order Taking
Help Desk
Telemarketing
Bilingual Operators
Call us today at 1-888-532-4794 for price and plan information or visit our website here.

If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from Specialty Answering Service, click here.

c 2008 Specialty Answering Service, P.O. Box 60368, King if Prussia, PA 19406
All Rights Reserved. Read about our privacy policy.