[AfriAm-Rogers] ***SPAM*** RE.YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT.

Mr. Bryan Rowe bryanrowe1970 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 00:27:44 EST 2008

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am the new EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and Head of Operations of Overseas Credit  Commission London, UK. Sometime ago, in our organization your overdue  consignment fund was brought to our office forfinal delivery clearance.  However, upon my arrival to this office, I found your consignment clearance  file lying fallow on my desk without any attention. On a thorough scrutiny  I discovered that your consignment have been abandoned by your delivery  agent. Meanwhile, I have made several attempts to contact your delivery  agent but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine checking, I personally  discovered that your consignment content declaration documents stated that  your consignment contains personal effects meanwhile, it contains United  States dollar bills worth over US$ 1 Million dollars, which
 made it impossible for the consignment to be delivered to you earlier  before now.

Based on this personal discovery, I am contacting you now to let you know  that with my position and power in this office, I can assist you to legally  clear your consignment fund, but you must agree with the following  conditions:

You must not disclose to any member of my organization whatever assistance  that I am going to render to you in respect of clearing this consignment  fund into your custody.You will provide me with an authenticated promissory  note, otherwise known as partnership agreement, that upon the safe arrival  of the consignment fund to your custody, that you give me 30% of the total  fund contained in the consignment.You must give adequate attention to this  matter until we successfully and legally clear the consignment fund into  your custody.

Upon your acceptance with my above conditions, I will furnish you with  further details of what should be done to legally get the consignment fund  cleared and delivered to you as the rightful owner of the consignment.  Meanwhile, if you know that you would be unable to keep
 the secret of my assistance to you in this regards, please do not border  to reply.

Hence the consignment fund would be recovered into our organization  treasury account as unclaimed consignment fund. But if you can assure me of  your competency to keep this secret, I would like to hear from you soon as  possible so that I can email you further details and guidelines.

I am looking forward to your earliest response.

Have a Great Day

Mr. Bryan Rowe
Head of Operations
E-mail: bryanrowe_15 at mail15.com