[AfriAm-Rogers] IT Services - January 7, 2008

Jen Florin Jen.Florin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:11:08 EST 2008

Hi,

My name is Jen Florin and I came across your email as someone who is currently working in your company's HR department and wanted to inquire if we could assist with any of your current IT openings? We have a very strong recruiting team and would love to provide you with highly qualified candidates for your IT openings.

We have candidates AND consultants available in all sectors across the nation and would love to place these professional IT candidates/consultants with your company.

Please let me know at your earliest so that we can start working together and fill your open IT positions. Thanks!!!

Jen Florin

If you would like to remove your email address from our mailing list, please click here